There is Always Next Week....

September 15, 2014

Well this week was really uneventful.  My comp and I had to go to Xela almost every day of this week and then for Independance day they told us that we have to be in the house at 6:00 for all of the parties.  So needless to say it was a really uneventful week. Here in San Juan there are just hundreds of drunk people all over. 

Really this week was a pretty awful week here in San Juan.  Let's just say that in church we started 45 minutes late, we had an assistance of 35 and some members got in a fight and a family said that they are never going to church again. There is a part of me that wanted to tell them, "Fine, because Christ isn't looking for half-disciples.  He has plenty of those, better if you just leave." hahaha  I just had to vent and get a bit of frustration out. It was a rough week.

I can't believe that in a month from now I will be in Utah. I really have mixed feelings. I miss you guys a ton and want to see you, but at the same time I love the mission and will miss the people of Guatemala - my second home. Love you guys.

Elder Reinhold

No comments:

Post a Comment