Stuff To Do In Xela....


Hi everyone,

This week was a little bit busy and boring. We will just say that I went to Xela 4 times. It was like 4 complete days of traveling. We will just say that we had a lot of mission business to do. But we are here back in Calvario working hard again and buscando the people who are ready for baptism. This week was great for the district. We recieved the newsletter from the mission and almost all the district is in it for baptizing. Well guess what I do not have? -A quote of the week again. It's because I have not updated my agenda.  Normally when I get a new agenda I put all the quotes of the weeks in there but I have not had time. Sorry, and I will for sure have a quote for next week and I will think of some good stories.

Elder Reinhold

No comments:

Post a Comment