Transfered to Quetzaltenango




Well all is great here in Huehuetenango Calvario... I should say it "was" great because I have changes. Tomorrow at 9 I have to be in Xela.  It is going to be a long day. I am going to be in Xela Centro with an elder from Brazil - another brazilian I know. I am going to be a zone leader with him in a area that has not baptized for a long time, but we are going to find a way. It kind of makes me sad to leave becuase we have 2 baptisms coming up. Well, I will see if I can come back to baptize them. hahaha. I dont have a lot of time.  I want to go to say goodbye to some people. I will just mention a couple of things from this week. I went to Xela and sat next to some Peace Corps ladies from New York.  An interesting fact is that the Peace Corps has Huehue shut down because it is too dangerous.  I was telling them if they think that Huehue is dangerous they should see some other areas.  Also we had a conference for all of Guatemala from Salt Lake. I will just say that I was tripping out when Elder Scott started talking in Spanish. It was really weird.  I don't know why.  To be honest with you, I did not understand too much of what he said. Elder Falabella also talked and they finished with Presidente Eyring. All in all it was a great conference.  Well I got to go, but next week I will let you know how cold it is in Xela...


Elder Reinhold

No comments:

Post a Comment