Dry Weather....

This is a really cool painting they have in the temple here.
It represents the temples of old in the Americas.



August 4, 2014

We did a zipline this week.
Well first of all sorry. I don't have anymore photos of cowboy Reinhold... But it was a pretty good week.  These past couple of weeks have been a miracle for the missionaries and a disaster for the Guatemalans. Great for us because we can work without having to get wet, but horrible for them because the corn is drying out. It is their life. This week was pretty normal. Sorry I have to go. I spent all my time transferring all of my mission photos to my hard drive. I love you guys so much and will talk to you next week.

Elder Reinhold

I thought this was cool.  It is the famous Mayan warrior,Tecun Uman.
I don't know how it is spelled but he died in Xela.

No comments:

Post a Comment