A Baptism and a Wedding.


A baptism and a wedding.



April 14, 2014


Some really cool huipiles from here in San Juan.
Well family this week was great. We had a baptism... and not only a baptism but also a wedding. We were able to marry (so that they are not breaking the law of chastity) and then baptize K--. It was a great experience but a little bit stressful for us. The whole week we were running around organizing everything. It was a little bit crazy and when we finished we were tired because that same day we had a conference with an area seventy. This week we are also going to have a baptism. It might be a family!!!!  The mom and the kids already accepted but the dad wants to wait a couple of months to learn more.  He has had a ton of answers but has not wanted to act on the answers. Man, I can't tell you how frustrating that is when God is talking with someone and they still can't here. 


This is about 1/2 of my area.  Imagine, there are only 50
active members.  The church could be really big by now,
but the members aren't faithful.  One day it will be a stake.
 I have faith.

Today we went to a mirador. From the mirador you can see about half of San Juan. San Juan is just a bunch of villages.  Someone told me that San Juan has about 136 villages. I am so happy to be in the mission.  It is a great experience. I am a bit sad because 6 months from today I will be home all awkward not being able to speak English and will feel really weird being alone and not with a companion. I love you guys and sorry I don't have much to talk about.

Elder Reinhold


Alta Pride!!!!!!!!

Its a sign that points to all parts of the earth.


No comments:

Post a Comment