Life in the Villages....


This is a member washing clothes in a water hole.
You have never been so happy to have a washing machine.



June 30, 2014


Hey family,

This is the school in the village of Monrovia.
This week was pretty uneventful. The truth is that I really don't have anything to write these days. I guess you could say the big news is that we met the new mission president today. President called me when he was in the airport in Panama and thanked me for all of my work. I was a little bit sad when it finally hit me that President Bautista is gone. Today we met the new mission president. He is really nice but seems very serious. He is super spiritual. Well my time has run out but I love you guys.

Elder Reinhold


This is an average house in the villages that we go to.

No comments:

Post a Comment