Baptism and a Call to Repentence. Come on Zone!

May 12, 2014
May 12, 2014

Hey family,

Well this week was really good.  We kind of talked about everything in the call home thing. But I will still give an overview of the week for those who were not there. This week we had a baptism.  Finally E-- was baptized. He is the dad of the family we have been working with. And after the baptism one of the kids said, "I want to be baptized." It was really awesome! We have the parents baptized, now we just need to work a little bit with the kids and we should have the whole family baptized. 

This week the zone finally started to get in gear and all the missionaries are all working great. This week I had a really weird experience. I prepared a talk for the zone meeting that we had. But when we arrived at the church I started to have a really heavy feeling like I had a huge burden. I quickly found out from the Spirit that it was because I was supposed to call the zone to repentance.  I am not normally ever nervous to talk in public but I was so nervous. So the scriptures from Alma 34 came to my head and so I bagged the talk that I prepared and went up and called them to repentance because the Lord wanted them to repent. Wow that was a really heavy crucial powerful feeling that we all had, but after the meeting many of the missionaries told me that that is what they needed to hear and that they had not been working very hard. After, I felt a lot better. This week it was a little hard in church because we spoke in the sacrament meeting then we taught gospel principles and then we always teach priesthood. Well, it was good to talk to you guys for the last time through Skype. Next time it will be in person. jajajaja. I love you guys, and thank you for everything.

Elder Reinhold

No comments:

Post a Comment