Rain, Area Conference, and Comps Birthday.

This is one of the first rains.  The whole street has 6-12 inches of water.


May 19, 2014

This was an area conference for all of Central America.
This was when it was supposed to start.
A few did end up coming.
Well family, this week went by so quick it was not even funny. I barely even felt it. It is because we were so busy all week. I don't really remember what we did but every day we were running all around the zone to do all sorts of stuff. We were making invitations for baptisms and for activities. Today, for p-day, we had a cooking competition as a zone. It was really fun.  My comp and I made Cafe Rio burritos.  They were actually really good, but we did not win. It was so funny because there was a missionary who barely put any time into his food and he won.  We took 2nd place.




It was my companions birthday.  Yes that is my hand...
and I took the photo with the other hand. Skills.
This week were were able to talk with R-- who is one of the kids of the family we have been working with. We are about 90% sure he is going to be baptized this Saturday. On Wednesday we are going to go with him to the temple. We already made invitations and everything. 

The rain has finally started and wow, it is destroying us. Sometimes my 8 inch boots can't even help me. My new comp and I are getting along really well. He is a funny guy, and he is really laid back and has a lot of patience. Sorry I don't have a lot to write. You guys should ask me questions so I have something to write about. I love you guys so much. I'll be waiting for your questions...

Elder Reinhold

This is an aldea (village) in our area called El Roble.


This is a cemetary that we found.  Some of the graves are just rocks for
people that cannot afford to have grave markers.


No comments:

Post a Comment