Three Reinhold Missionaries and Goodbye President Bautista!

June 9, 2014

Wow! Kyler is now a missionary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so cool! We now have 3 Reinholds in the mission. Well the good news is that I don't have changes. I will still be a San Juanero for 6 more weeks. I am happy about that because I feel like still have work to finish here. My comp also passed the changes without damage. So we are happy to still be here in San Juan. 

The zone is going to have some good changes that will help us out. This week is really sad because our mission president, President Bautista, is going to have his going home conference. I have learned a lot from him, he truly is a man called of God. I love him so much. But that is how it goes. It is going to be a little weird to finish up my mission with a different president. I really just don't have anything to say anymore... sorry. And sorry, this week my camera memory was still messed up so I was not able to take photos but this week I will fix it.

Elder Reinhold

No comments:

Post a Comment