Gotta Keep on Going....

We went to see the temple with E--, who was baptized a few weeks ago.








May 26, 2014



Hey family,

We made Cafe Rio Burritos.  Mmmmm
Well this week was kind of a bummer, but you just got to keep going. This week we were going to baptize R--.  We had the interview and everything ready but his Catholic grandma called us and was not okay with him being baptized. We went and talked with the grandma and she is kind of interesting, but I think that he will be able to be baptized in June. We also have some other people who are going to be able to be baptized in June. This month the zone did really badly. We are a bit frustrated because we are doing everything that we can and the zone is not getting better but President just told us to be patient and it will pay off. 

One sad thing is that my previous companion Elder Medina is going home this week. He needs to have a surgery and is going to have it done in Peru and then he is going to come back to the mission. Sorry I don't have a lot to write because I just don't have the time to plan my letters. I will write a story or something next week.

Elder Reinhold

No comments:

Post a Comment